- Starts Tuesday, Sept. 20, 2016
- Ends Tuesday, December 20, 2016
- Time: 5:30-6:45 pm
- 14 Tuesday classes
- $420 for semester
- Location: YP Studio
An engaging class designed for ages 7-10 encouraging interpretation and independent choice within the scope of professional lesson. Students will be introduced to new skills, artists, and/or projects each week, as they are encouraged to use these new techniques to create expressively. Emphasis on healthy emotional, and social expression, artistic confidence, and creative focus.
Following will be covered:
- Sculpting, painting, drawing, cartoons,2D/3D
- Multi-media creation
- Art vocabulary and styles
- Composition skills
- Cultural art technique: Art around the world
- Introduction to the Artists: Picasso, Warhol, Kahlo, Local artists and concepts, etc.